The following standard warranty rules apply to products purchased from REWA offline.
The party receiving the shipment should conduct an inspection to verify the following conditions:
For significant damage to the product received, please take photos/ record videos and contact us within 7 days of the receipt. REWA will offer a solution after negotiation with the logistics company.
The product conforms to the purchase order
requirements and other relevant documents (for example, correct model number, description, size, type, color, quantity, etc.). If you have any questions, please contact us within 7 days of the receipt.
- 1 year for physical products;
- 1 month for logic board repair service;
- 1 month for screen refurbishing service.
This Warranty covers functional problems not caused by man-made damage during the warranty period. For example, touch failure, no display, malfunctioned backlight, etc..
- 1. Defects caused by the transportation or storage of the Product (the delivery from the purchaser to REWA for RMA needs).
- 2. Damage caused by the disassembling, repair or modification by anyone without REWA authorization.
- 3. Product damage due to unexpected or human factors. Such as liquid damage, drop damage, improper voltage, compression, etc..
The warranty doesn’t cover power adapters in the following conditions: obvious damage caused by sharp objects, cracks on the surface, broken feet, severe deformation, power cord damage, broken wires, exposed core, etc..
- 4. Damage caused by not following the operation instructions to install/use/maintenance/store the product.
- 5. Without REWA QC marks.
- 6. Out of warranty.
- 7. Damage caused by force majeure factors, such as floods, fire disasters, earthquakes, etc..
Within one year from the date of purchase, if the product has a functional problem caused by non-human damage, you may choose to replace the malfunctioned product with a new or other product with the same current value (only for physical products).
For RMA service of physical products applied, REWA will issue an inspection report at the beginning. The solution will then be presented based on the inspection report (product in-warranty or out-of-warranty) in the next 15 days. For product in-warranty, we will rearrange the shipment as soon as possible.
For RMA service of logic board repair/screen refurbishing service applied, REWA will issue an inspection report at the beginning. The solution will then be presented based on the inspection report (product in-warranty or out-of-warranty) in the next 15 days. For product in-warranty, we will repair them as soon as possible.
- The screen refurbishing service is applied to screens of the customer. Therefore, the screen here can not enjoy the uniform warranty policy of REWA physical products (only when the screen is subjected to bubble/adhesive failure or some other problems caused by refurbishing material/technique).
- For products unused after the purchase, they can not enjoy the replenishment policy of REWA even in a good performance.
- REWA is responsible for the shipping fee from Hong Kong to Shenzhen and the shipping fee for replenishment needs.
- The customer will bear the shipping fee for the products to be returned to Hong Kong.
- Take a photo/record a video of the defective product and contact REWA.
- If the online support can not solve the problem and the defective product can meet our warranty return requirements, the customer can initiate an RMA application.
- REWA After-sales Service Center reviews the RMA application and informs the Sales Center of the result.
- With the RMA application approved, REWA sales staff sends the customer the accurate return address and return list.
- In accordance with REWA packaging requirements, the customer will have to return the defective product with the return list attached.
- The customer will also have to send the tracking number and the return list in E-file form to REWA sales staff (please be noted that this is important and your failure to do this may prolong the after-sales time).
- REWA After-sales Center tracks the package and arranges the transfer in time.
- REWA After-sales Center arranges product testing and issues an after-sales inspection report.
- Within 15 days of receiving the after-sales inspection report, the customer negotiates with REWA sales staff to confirm the after-sales solution.
1) For product in-warranty: replenishment or exchange
2) For product out-of-warranty: return the defective product to the customer or leave it to REWA for the scrapping process.
Attach the return list (Figure 1)
1) RMA number naming: RMA + customer code + year + month +**. For example, RMA105061908** (** stands for REWA internal after-sales number).
2) Number each product in turn and fill in the product model (with the brand name) and the problem description. What’s more, mark each product with the appropriate number sticker for clear identification (Figure 2).(Please stick the label on the surface of the carton/bubble bag/plastic cover. Do not stick the label on the backlight, as this may bring damage to the product. And this is not covered by the warranty.)
Regarding the risk of incorrect warranty return address:
REWA sales staff will inform the customer of the correct warranty return address when the RMA application is approved. For the risk of "Return to Sender" package or missing package caused by the wrong address filled-in by the customer, the loss will be borne by the customer.
Regarding the return list:
The After-sales Testing Center will take stock of the product received on the basis of the after-sales return list attached. Packages with a return list attached shall be given priority. If no after-sales return list is provided, the actual quantity of products received shall prevail.
2.Attach an RMA Issue List to each product. Check the Issue Code box (as shown in the figure below) on the list and then put the list into the package.
Warranty Return Packaging
Electronic devices such as LCD screens and accessories are fragile and must be protected from transport damage. Since separate retail packaging is often not sufficient for adequate protection during transport, REWA suggests that customers package the returned products in the original package.
Others (only when the original package is missing)
how to repackage the product
If the original package is lost or damaged, please repackage the product with layers of foam.
boxed packaging technology
We recommend a double-walled box here. Place the filling material on the base of the outer box before placing the inner box into the outer box. Make sure there is a gap for each side before using more filling material to surround the inner box. Fill in all available space for optimal protection.
package each item separately and use separation materials
When shipping more than one item in a single package, please package each item separately and separate them with separation materials. This can avoid damage caused by collisions during transportation.
Leave no space
Please fill in the available space in the box to avoid damage caused by shaking during transportation.
Seal the outer box
Please seal the outer box with tape to prevent the box from being damaged by moisture during transportation.
REWA packaging for your reference:
Special Statement: REWA reserves the right to the final interpretation of the Warranty Policy.